Review of George Kosch’s Home Business and Affiliate Marketing Training bootcamp, Nov 3rd, 2017.
George Kosch welcomed participants to the training session then dug right into the training material – he had a lot to cover and was super-charged about some new Worldprofit services!
George revealed some major improvements he’s made to Worldprofit’s autoresponder system to add new features and integrate it’s power with other unique Worldprofit software. Work is still underway to finalize all the new additions, watch for announcement in coming week.
Primary Discussion Topics
- Worldprofit’s Autoresponder System – Demonstration
- Worldprofit’s Landing Page Builder – Demonstration
- Worldprofit’s Email Commander System; Certified Inbox Delivery System
- Proven Promotion Strategies
- The Secret that unlocks everything!
- Relationship building and sales building
- Flushing your profits down the toilet by not knowing this 1 critical thing!
- Worldprofit’s LIVE Sales Chat System – intelligent tool for easily connecting INSTANTLY with prospects and customers
- Worldprofit Community.
- Worldprofit Monitor Network.
The next LIVE home business and affiliate marketing bootcamp training is FRIDAY NOV 10th, 2017.
Thank you to every one who attended the LIVE training session, your questions are always appreciated and encouraged so the training is most meaninful to you.
A sample of questions and comments from training participants
Deyontavis: You mentioned, in one of your trainings, that you recommend we promote free products to safelists and traffic exchange. Where do we go to promote paid products and utitlize clickbank, amazon, and goodies?
Bobbi: I LOVE IT ALL
Fran: That’s absolutely nessiary and fundamental- list building
Bobbi: How or can we send out a mailing with all our Associates at one time or do we have to send individually
Rich: Prospect Manager emailer
Rich: If we check landing pages do we need to add code to landing pages analytics box?
Bobbi: I got an email saying I had 2 new associates and then another for 1 new associate. Should they be listed in my Prospects list?
William: Great training!
Robert: Thank you George great session!!!! I love Fridays mornings
Blane: Thank you George
Fran: thank you George, nice job!
Kim: Thanks have great day
Patrick: Thank you
Gary: Great stuff
Yours In Success,
George Kosch is co-founder and CEO of Worldprofit and has been in business online for over 23 years.